Good morning out there. I’ve learned a lot during my time on this planet and still, I know very little. One of the things I’ve learned, I’ve learned the hard way, which is never to assume anything. My very first day in Interpersonal Communications class last week, My professor asked us to write these assumptions down as he said them aloud and from memory. I enjoyed them and their insight fullness so much that I thought I would share them with you all.
“Assumptions For Life”…
- assume a steady and ever-changing flow of friendships. Friendships come and go and that is appropriate. We have about seven deep relationships throughout the scope of our lives.
- Assume a chip free shoulder.
- Assume a halo for other people too.
- Assume a colorblind one-race mindset.
- Assume a solid even keel confidence. Nine compliments equal one criticism.
- Assume the Universe is leaning towards you.
- Assume that the round about way is often the right way.
- Assume that the journey is as fun as the arrival.
- Assume that happiness is a bi-product of another goal.
- Assume a bigger circle.
- Assume that pain is never permanent.
- Assume that life is as good as the choices you make.
I’m not even gonna add everything except that I thought these to be very insightfull and some go against everything I know to be true and real in my old realm of existence. Stretching today outside of my comfort zone! Stay up. Stay human too.
#inthegrip #whiteknuckles #builtnotbought